Mommy took me to the park today and I got to go on the big boy swing! I had plenty of fun in my baby swing at home but I outgrew that pretty fast, I am a big boy for my age you know. Mommy wasn't sure how I'd do with it, but I took to it like a pro, I held on and mommy pushed me, it was great fun. I've even had my sun glasses on, mommy says it's to protect my eyes from the sun (the sun makes me sneeze if it's too bright), but I just think they make me look cool.
I stayed on the swing for over half an hour, and only got off when Mommy made me. She said I was getting red, but I didn't have a problem with that cuz that's my favorite color! She forgot to put the sunblock on before we left.... next time, I'll remind her!

No comments:
Post a Comment